Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Learing Lesson of the Day...

sorry for the lack of posts. I don't really have a good excuse because my life right now is kind of on the boring so to tell truth i just hadn't gotten around to it. Nothing really interesting has happened lately because New Years of course. but well today we started the new semester at St. Amant High. ; which means new classes, new teachers, and new people. I have gotten to meet some really nice people lately. One i girl i was talking to in my geometry was telling me about her story. It must be a family thing or something because everyone loves to tell us their life stories all the time . Anywhoo she telling me about how she moved in with her grandparents because her mom died and her dad was abusive so her grandparents were the next in line. As i sat there and listened to her story i was so grateful for having such a great family. Although we might fight often I'm really lucky to have a mom and dad i can come to for help and three amazing sisters i can go to for advice when i need it. I don't know what i would without my family. So basically the learning lesson of the day: Be grateful for what you have although sometimes you may think otherwise..

4 comments:

Amy said...

God has been teaching me the same thing. I truly have been realizing how blessed I am and that I really need to not focus on what isn't going well or what i don't have or want but rather how I can be a blessing because I truly am blessed

chase said...

FABULOUS post. need some more just like them

Anonymous said...

hey regarding the post about LSU i am not a big sports fan either. But i thought it would be a good game and i do love the tigers. i am so glad your parents and you got to "bond"

arielsmiles said...

amen love!
i miss you :\
road trip to Texas?
:D