Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Guardian Angel

Everyday me and bestest friend Zoe -if you don't know her meet her. she rocks!-listen to her Ipod during the breaks in Summer Session because we are music freaks. but hey you gotta love us. One of our favorite songs in the world is called Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuits. Well today we listened to it about a thousand million time and a while the lyrics jumped on to me. The chorus says..

'I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all,
even if saving you sends me to heaven
'

It really hit me that God is like that for us. He will always be there no matter what we have done, what we are doing, and what we will do. He will always loves us And we should feel the same way because he did save us and he would do it again if he had to. He loves us this much and we should love him the same way no matter what comes in our life's paths.

2 comments:

JESUS FREAK :) said...

omg!i absolutly LOVE that song!!!!!!!!it is so good i want to play it at my wedding.thats what everyone in navigate said so thanks for the comment p.s.(get your spanish on?)HAHA lol

Zoe said...

Hey Stef!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you knows,
I luv that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U R the AWESOMEST AWESOME PERSON I KNOW!(except God's better, u understand!:D!
I just got a wordpress,
so check it out!!!!!
www.zoegraeser.wordpress.com
Luv ya!