Sunday, September 30, 2007

Boy Strike

OK well here's that post i promised y'all earlier. Those of you who don't already know this about me and my awesome best friend Zoe, we are on boy strike! I know i know you are probably wondering what exactly is boy strike and why are you on it? well boy strike is well when we are on strike from boys..ha ha and we decided to do this because there are so many guys that want relationships for wrong reasons. Just so they can keep count of all the girls they "got", or because they want something from us. We decided that we aren't going to be one of those girls. The desperate ones that can't have fun unless they have a boy on their arm. Of course this was really put to the test over this weekend when i had the homecoming dance at my school. The dance was great and i am extremely proud to say i passed that test. I didn't let guys get to me because i know i don't need one in my life. I am just waiting until God gives me my dream guy, the perfect one for me, which i know he will but until then I'm just dating Jesus and i wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

arielsmiles said...

whoa babe you are totally catching on a WHOLE LOT EARLIER than other people!!
not that dating is wrong, if done right it can be a blast! ((speaking on hear-say for that one :] ))
guys can be AMAZING friends and you're right :] you don't HAVE to be in a relationship with them for you to be a valid person :]
imissyoubabe
and our talks :]
keep on changing your world :]

Zoe said...

Right on!!!Boyz are good friends, but obsessing is off limits!!!!
No more boy craziness!
Oh yeah! Just fun and serving God for now!