Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Majorily pumped


Wow i think this picture is so cool. Gosh i thought i had alot of free time on my hands :D

Anyway today was Just for Jesus down at the P-Mac and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! yep that's right folks i can spell amazing :] Since i, sadly turned in my permission slip to the school late i wasn't allowed to ride the buses to event but thankfully my mom and dad let me stay home to go- thank you god for Christan parents. And it actually turns out that has we were entering the center we ran into many kids from my school so in a way i got to go with them to. It was great. they Had skits, music, videos, and lots of lots people.
I got to see some friends like Austin, Reagen, Kaytee, Jonathon, and many others. I actually had lots of fun taking picures of the whole thing. I am so glad i decided to go and if you didn't, you missed out on a great thing but i will see all of y'all at refuge tonight. Make sure to say hi :D
xoxo Stefanie

0 comments: