Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Changing Reality

Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real?? Every detail, every action seemed like you were right in the moment. Well lately that has been going on alot in my mind. Lately i have been having mirages or dreams of the most random things. Mostly of the future and what is to come. Dreams of graduating, helping bring others to Christ, missions trips and my wedding day. I don't know what brings they images but i am grateful. For when ever i see these thoughts flash through my head almost like a movie, it gives me hope. Hope for what i don't know and what only god knows and all i cant say is whether they happen or not i cant wait for the future although now i am pretty content with my ever changing present and the amazing people in it. So if your one of those people thanks you for influencing my life. you have no idea how grateful i am for you pouring into me. Thank you and I love you all more then you will ever know

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.