Saturday, September 1, 2007

One Crazzy Day

well as you can tell from the tittle yesterday was one crazzy day. i decided after a long and tiring day at school i would go down to the church and help the cooking for Christ crew with some food. I love them all they are such awesome people but anyway we got there at around 4pm and didn't end up leaving until 9pm. I swear i cooked so many brownies - 1,200 exactly- that i felt fat just looking at them but boy did they taste good. i had like 10! Then Austin Wright came and we hung out, played basketball, and i had so much fun with his little sister; who is just adorable. We meet this little boy named Keenan, who i had to babysit. So we just played army and went down to get something to eat at Late Night. (Which looked so awesome but i couldn't stay because of ride issues) Once we got home i had some much deserves sleep and i think i will smell like brownies for weeks.

Oh and i am so excited because the last Audio Adrenaline CD came out on the 28th and it looks so good. I haven't gotten it yet but i will. you can count on that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message for my day: Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love
until it so desires.

So this is what i need to focus on for now because i realize i am not ready for a relationship right now, so i am going to wait until god is ready for me to have one and even though it is going to be hard, i will stick by it and just date Jesus for now. Well now that you have have read my random thoughts I guess all there is to say is that's all folks! stay tuned for my next post. thanks for ready...






2 comments:

Jesus is Lord said...

OMG HI GIRLLY IT'S KAYLA SEVERIN I KNOW I WAS SURPISED TO SEE YOU HEY MY BLOG IS UNDER ''Jesus Is Lord''

JESUS FREAK :) said...

Hey steff mariah told me about that cuz i helped sell them btw you make rely good brownies!
Tell krinkle i said hey!
love ya!
Emma