Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sickness has a mind of its own

so after refuge on Thursday i was feeling horrible and then i noticed a big red spot on my back. Well after a few days i noticed it wasn't going away. I told my mom to book me a doctor's appointed and after waking up practically crying in pain and we went to see what was the matter. It turns out that i have this thing called shingles. It burns for a few weeks but eventually it will go away. apparently i am pretty young to get shingles because they have like 12 pills people can take to ease the pain but because of my age i can only take 2 of them. Basically i just have to deal with the pain until they go away. Not the greatest experience especially with school and everything. So pray it will go away soon and ill keep ya ll in my prays also.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I am praying for you girl. I had the shingles when I was 7 and it was no fun. Get better and feel better. We love you!